The Badminton competition is recognised by PDMBA.
You can participate across 5 categories in Badminton
3 Setter matches | Feather Shuttles | Each Game of 15 Points
Entry Fees: Singles – Rs. 550 + 18% GST | Doubles – Rs. 800 + 18% GST
- 3 Setter match
- Feather Shuttles
- Each Game of 15 points (Semis and Finals of 21 pts)
- For 15 pts game,optional mini break after 8 pts. For 21 pts game ,optional mini break after 11 points.
- Appropriate Footwear (Sports Shoes) is mandatory to play on Courts
- Doubles Partner has to be from Same Company
- Partner cannot be changed in any condition whatsoever.
- Badminton Shoes are to be carried and worn only at the Court. Shoes worn outside will not be allowed to be used on Court.
Age Groups: Open to all ages
Participants to carry: Racquets, Sports Shoes (to be worn inside the Court only)
Provided by us: Feather Shuttles (Yonex AS-2)
Venue: Chondhe Patil Sports Complex
Register for Badminton 2018 (PDMBA Recognised)
13 thoughts on “Register for Badminton 2018 (PDMBA Recognised)”
What are the dates of the event ?
The first 3 weekends of April. More details here -http://www.corporatecarnival.com/blog/schedule/
What will be the location for tournament? Where in Pune
Badminton Hall of Chondhe Patil Sports Complex in Vishal Nagar.
Can you plz tell me last registration date for badminton?
Are there any age groups? Or it’s open?
Open to all ages
It is open to all ages. Participant must be an employee of an organisation.
Last date for registration is 22nd March, 2018
what is last date of registration
Can a 13 years old boy participate in badminton
The competition is open only for employees.
Comments are closed.